Used 2014 BMW i3 with Range Extender Hatchback
- Body Style: Hatchback
- Model Code: 14IB
- Engine: Electric/Gas 0.65 L/39.5 Cu.in. Range Extender
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: RWD
- Ext. Color: Gray
- Int. Color: Gray
- Mileage: 62,888
- Stock #: 21525ST
- VIN WBY1Z4C50EV273277
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
Recent Arrival! 137/111 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Green Cars
Call Elk Grove Subaru today at 855-202-7991 !!!!
* If you want an electric car with premium features that is more fun to drive than a Nissan Leaf but you arenít ready to drop $70,000 on a Tesla Model S, the BMW i3 adeptly straddles the middle ground between the two. That itís fun to drive is icing on the eco cake. Source: KBB.com
* Roomy four-person cabin; quick acceleration and strong brakes; nimble handling; excellent visibility; well-made and stylish interior; versatile cargo area for an EV; optional gas-powered range extender. Source: Edmunds
* With its sustainable design and undeniable BMW agility, here's an EV that's bound to change the way you think about driving. Using extremely strong yet lightweight Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) as its foundation, this vehicle is as innovative as the technology and renewable materials it's built with. In the standard yet sporty COMFORT mode, the range of the BMW i3 is 70 to 110 electric miles on a single charge, depending on driving style, traffic conditions and the topographical features of your route. In ECO PRO mode, which operates with an adapted accelerator pedal that demands less power, the possible distance traveled increases by up to 12%. The BMW i3 with Range Extender increases your electric driving range by up to 75 miles to eliminate range concerns. Via the BMW i Charging Station, the battery is fully charged in approximately 3.5 hours. The electric motor of the i3 was designed for instant power, delivering 170hp with a torque of 184 lb-ft. With the BMW i Remote App for iOS and Android, you can receive detailed information about the current status of your BMW i3 at any time. This includes, for example, range display, battery conditions and charge levels, service messages, and even the vehicle location. The new iDrive 4.2 Navigation System showcases an optimized menu display with state-of-the-art technologies, like advanced real-time traffic data. BMW apps let you access social networks, music plug-ins, and video playback through your iPhone as you see them on the vehicle's display screen. With BMW TeleService your i3 will continually monitor specific vehicle parts subject to wear and tear as well as needed services and transmit that data to a BMW service center for easy diagnosis. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
*All mileage information is based on EPA estimate.
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications.